our latest vacancies
Thanks for checking our Vacancies section.
Please check this page regularly.
Job Title: Primary Teacher Main Scale
Grade: M1 – M6
Job Location: Teesville Academy
Responsible to: Headteachers: Jill Ashman and Sharon Weston
To meet the requirements of a class teacher as set out in the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and meet the Professional Standards for Teachers
- To plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to all pupils appropriate to their needs
- To assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils’ progress and development
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
- To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies
- To ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community in accordance with school Behaviour Policy
- To play a full part in the life of the school community and support its ethos, values and aims
- To contribute to, follow and actively promote the agreed policies of the school
- To have high expectations and lead by example
- To contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the school curriculum and to assist in the process of development and change to ensure the continuing relevance of policies and procedures to the needs of the pupils
- To work as a member of a team and to contribute positively to effective working relations within the school
- To have and share with colleagues a good, up to date working knowledge and understanding of how to use and adapt a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies, including how to personalise the learning experience to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- To comply with the Health and Safety policy and undertake risk assessments as appropriate
- To engage actively in Performance Management and Professional Development to ensure professional skills are developed and kept up to date
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for academic and personal growth
- To engage with members of staff across the IRIS Learning Trust